Sunday, August 14, 2011

Samsung Galaxy SII Soon to be released


 When I wrote about south Asian language support in android the pictures I have posted actually were the Samsung SII galaxy.The model number as usual according to Samsung is I9100.

 I have given the specification at the end of this post.

 I hear from my friends at Samsung that the phone is going to be released in the United States on August 29th.Its a monday :).

 There were a lot of reviews around the web for this Samsung SII galaxy.One might wonder how is that possible to have reviews months before the release in the united states.Thats easy US is the last country to get this phone.

But if you are going to jump on this phone wait for the real review.The one review by the user and not a reviewer. See my post on samsung transform.The reviews by users come after months of usage and not the initial looks and features.

 I really not able to understand why samsung does this for all their gadgets.

 I had a samsung mp3 player and they released a firmware for multiple options and user interfaces.As expected united states is the last country to receive the update.

So in the case of Samsung Galaxy SII ,Samsung did it again.

Please post your thoughts about Samsung releasing most of its products in the US very late in the comments section.

Anyway according to the specs the phone looks attractive,But I would wait for the reviews by actual users.
I have given some more pictures of the phone after the specs.

 The specifications are:

Some more pictures of the Samsung Galaxy SII.





No comments:

Post a Comment