Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Iphone 4g , does it resemble the Samsung Instinct

I first bought Samsung instinct when it was released in sprint.It was their flagship phone to compete with iphone.

When I bought the phone I thought that it can't compete with iphone in any way.It just had a touch screen and there ends the similarity between samsung instinct and iphone. But there were a lot of positives about the phone.Since it was samsung's flagship phone they really had built the phone in a very good way.

The phone was sturdy.It is flat on the front and back(iphone was curvacious on the back at that time).

 The phone took real beating from me.I had the phone for 2 years exactly.I have dropped it many times.It was still working.It does not integrate with Outlook except if you have outlook web access.Even then I was not able to look into the subfolders created by me.Only the inbox.But that sufficed my purpose.
It had a 2gb micro sd card.And it had a music player.The phone was compact.The screens are not customizable.I had a gps.And the battery life is very good.

If you lay the phone on a table it would lay flat.And the edges of the phone are curved. Does this hardware design ring a bell :). Yes it is the latest iphone 4g.
I have attached a picture of the samsung instinct.Compare that with the iphone 4g just the outside hardware design.You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment