Wednesday, September 07, 2011

My picks for the final four of America's Got Talent 2011

 Most of the semi final acts last night did their act very good.But some of them didn't meet the expectations.To point out one "Miami All Stars".

 They were so awsome from the begning of the series.But they didn't do as good as the last time.I am really disappointed.But if they proceed to the finals I will be happy.Just want to see what they have up their sleeve for the finals.

 I am not going to be explaining what happened last night for each and every act.You can watch them in you tube.

 Here are my picks for the final 4 from last night.Lets see whats going to happen tonight.

  1. Landon Swank.
  2. Smage Bros.
  3. Landau Eugene Murphy Jr
  4. Team iLuminate.
 Lets wait for the results tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment