Tuesday, September 20, 2011

How does Sprint prevent people from reading Bad reviews?? -- remove the option


 So I was browsing sprint website and looking for a phone to buy.Since I was so disappointed with my present Samsung Transform I have decided to read the reviews before I make my purchase decision.

 I clicked the user reviews and see that the positive reviews are at the top.I want to see the reviews with 1 star or the negative reviews.I was searching for that sort option but all I found was Featured ,Newest, Highest Rated, Most Helpful.

 There is no way you can sort the reviews with one star or negative or the most critical ones.

All you can see is the praising ones unless the newest ones happen to be negative.If not you will be spending a lot of time searching for a negative review.


 Its like telling people you can rate us with the following 3 options.
  1.  Good
  2. Better.
  3. Best
Here is the screen shot:

This is not good sprint.

No comments:

Post a Comment