Wednesday, September 14, 2011

America's got talent 2011 - Finals

Last night four acts performed.

 1.Landau Eugene Murphy Jr
 2.Team iLuminate
 3.Poplyfe
 4.Silhouettes.

 Landau was wonderful last night as was Team iLuminate.Right from the begning I am not a great fan of Poplyfe.And she missed few notes in her song.

 I need to say something about Silhouettes.All the judges were telling that this is a unique act.As far as I recollect it is not.Remember the Oscars where Ellen hosted.They had the real professional dance troupe doing the same act much better.And I am not sure why the judges were saying that they have never seen it before.

 So my pick here is Landau Eugene Murphy Jr.He is a singer and he does it good.Based on the data for the past few years its the singers who are winning it.So he is the one who is going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment